Monday, November 5, 2007

She's finally mine...

It was last year when I first saw her… she has this aura that makes me want to come closer as though she was calling me. I was a bit hesitant to move towards her because there were already some guys who are flirting with her. I was jealous, I want to grab and move her away from those idiots because I know that, I am far more better than those trying-hard wannabes but, I just keep silent, stare at her and listen to their conversation. Damn, how I’d long to hold her in my arms even just for a minute or just listen to a single note of her Spanish accent. But these morons don’t have plans of leaving her alone. I was totally pissed off and went home, I can’t get her off of my head, day and night I think of her, I was charmed by her beauty.

Few weeks have passed, I went back. Lucky me, she was alone and at this time I did not hesitate to go to her and hold her. We spent almost three hours of talking and holding each other but this is just a passing pleasure and passion, I can’t take this anymore, I must have her, I’ve got to tell "wifey" about this and face the consequence or else somebody will get ahead of me.

Again, I went home and honestly open up with "wifey" about her. At first she cried out and reminded me of everything we’ve planned, but I explained about what I’ve felt and my obsession towards her. Their was silence, she look at me in the eye and nodded, "wifey" finally agreed, I kissed her as though it was our first time. So, we went back together. At last, she’s finally mine. My first cx-40 Yamaha acoustic nylon guitar.

No comments: